A Formação de Yoga de 300 Horas de Arhanta Yoga em India, também é conhecida como Curso de Treinamento de Professor Avançado (ATTC) é um treinamento para o estudante entender os princípios do Hatha Yoga, as práticas e os Pranayamas ao detalhe. O curso provê treinamento em Asanas de Hatha Ioga, filosofia yogica, anatomia, fisiologia, correção de Asana avançada e habilidades de modificação. A Formação de Yoga de 300 Horas de Arhanta em India é um curso residencial de 26 dias.
- You must be a graduate of 200 hour Yoga teacher training from a RYS 200.
- You must be physically and mentally fit to follow intensive ATTC.
- You should not be pregnant.
The Advanced Yoga teacher training course covers 300 hours of intensive training. Which is divided into 270 contact hours and 30 non contact hours. The curriculum meets the international standards of 300 hour Yoga teacher training to register as RYT 300 or to register as RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation or European Yoga Association.
The course covers following topics:
- Ancient 12 Hatha yoga asanas in depth.
- Classical 84 Yoga asanas in depth.
- Advanced variations of yoga asanas.
- Practice of six pranayamas.
- Daily practice of Nadi Shodhan.
- Practice and use of three Bandhas.
- History of Yoga
- Yoga sutras of Patanjali
- In depth vedic philosophy
- In depth understanding of body systems
- Endocrine system
- Chakra anatomy
- Deeper understanding of physiology
- Advanced asanas teaching techniques
- Learning how to structure a class
- Advanced modifications techniques
- Classical meditation techniques
- Chakra purification
- Five element purification
- Regular practice of shat kriyas
- Basti (Enema)
- Mantra initiation
- Mantra Chanting
- Mantra meditation
The main benefit of 300 hour yoga teacher training is that you will make a rapid growth in your personal practice and you will gain a new depth as a yoga teacher. You will deepen your understanding of theory and you will bring your teaching skills to a new level. You will refresh what you have learned in your first level training and go deeper in every subject.
After successful completion of advanced yoga teacher training course you can register as RYT 300 or even RYT 500. You will be also able to teach intermediate and advanced level yoga classes.
We organize advanced yoga teacher training once in two years. The upcoming 300 hour yoga teacher training (ATTC) will take place at our ashram in India from:
30 September – 25 October, 2015
The fees for the 300 hour training includes all tuition, meals, accommodation, course manual, shat kriya kit, pickup and drop from Khajuraho airport / train station and 2 pairs of uniform.
|Accommodation||Fees (In Euros)|
|Double Shared Room||1650|
You are welcome to apply for registration if you have completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training with us or at another registered yoga school. To register please write us at email@example.com, if you have followed your first level yoga teacher training at another yoga school please provide some basic details of the school as well.
Rules & Regulations
The 300 hour training is an intensive course which needs strict discipline and dedication. At our ashram we follow some rules to maintain the purity and quality:
- The ashram only provides pure vegetarian meals and herbal tea.
- Use of tobacco and alcohol is prohibited.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the ashram with exception of prescribed medication.
- Punctuality, regularity and complete attendance is mandatory.
- In case of any health issue the teachers must be informed immediately.
- Practice of Yam and Niyam is mandatory.